KKC is nationally known for its expertise in zoning ordinance development and administration. KKC’s implementation and regulatory expertise has been utilized by more than 100 jurisdictions across the nation, and includes evaluating, drafting, and amending consensus-based land development regulations. Through thorough analysis and close attention to community input, we tailor regulatory strategies to achieve specific desired outcomes and foster sensitive site design and creative development practices.
Of course, plan implementation is more than regulation. As such, our practice also includes such non-regulatory measures as creating frameworks for inter-local agreements, public-private partnerships, transfer or purchase of development rights, capital resource planning and partnership-building strategies.
Our plan implementation practice includes:
- Code Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Code and Code Amendments Drafting
- Unification of Development Codes
- Zoning District Map drafting and production
- Guidance and Support
- Commission, Board and Administration Training
- Electronic Publication utilizing enCodePlus™
- Capital Improvement Planning
- Capital Resource Planning